Allen Alanzo Stanfield hears lots of people repeating lately that Alanzo is:
1. An OSA Agent
2. Has a Hate-Boner for Mike Rinder
3. Is an Utterly Confused Flip-Flopper, Moving In & Out of Scientology
4. A Mr. Whataboutism, Middle of the Road, Both-Sides-Now Guy
5. Kookily Off-Planet RE What Everyone Else is Talking About
6. Trying to Tree-Hug an Environment Where Hippie Ideas Can be Discussed
I’ve a hard time agreeing with any of these because I’ve no idea what I’m doing.
I’m a bad writer. I drink too much. And although I do know alot about Scientology and its history, I have no idea how to present it – even though my whole career was in marketing.
I’ve been around, in and out of Scientology, for almost 40 years. It’s really the only thing I know anything about compared to most of the tribal ninnies engaged in the discussion of Scientology these days.
So I don’t shut up.
And probably never will.
Someone said to me once
A long time ago
Ya wanna be a writer?
Write what ya know
This is Alanzo Apologetics 101
Alanzo is a writer.
Writes what he knows.